- Why Lindemann?
- Chicagoland Area
- Milwaukee / SE Wisconsin Area
We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
We often don’t think of the indoor air pollution we’re exposed to until it starts to affect our health. A persistent cough, a small headache and a runny nose can all be early warning signs of poor air quality. One common culprit of this unhealthy problem is a dirty chimney. While a fireplace can be wonderful addition to the home, when left uncared for, it can cause serious respiratory problems for those you love.
Why Dirty Chimneys Lead to Dirty Air
There are a number of ways a dirty chimney can lead to poor air quality:
Easy Steps to Improve Air Quality
There are some easy steps you can take today to instantly improve your air quality the next time you burn.
Lessen your family’s exposure to air pollution by keeping your chimney clean. A trusted professional partner such as Lindemann Chimney Service can help. Our certified sweeps are experts in cleaning out the creosote so you can burn safely once again. Adding even greater value, each of our cleanings includes level 2 NFPA inspection. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.