- Why Lindemann?
We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
Did you know that one of the biggest fire dangers in a home is the chimney? Chimneys can easily catch ablaze for a number of reasons. Sometimes they are hit by lighting. Other times a fire can get of control because the homeowner is inattentive or ill-equipped to take of the unit properly. Most times though a chimney becomes dangerous when it is not cleaned and maintained regularly.
Here is what you need to know to reduce the likelihood of a chimney fire in your own Chicago home:
When it comes to protecting your family and the home taking precautionary steps is essential. Chimney sweeping is the most important thing you can do to prevent chimney fires and other fireplace hazards. Regular cleanings remove highly-flammable creosote from the chimney walls. They also keep the bottom of the unit debris free. If you are only going to do one thing for your fireplace all year long schedule a professional chimney sweeping service.
At Lindemann Chimney Service, the health and safety of our customers is our #1 priority. We want to help homeowners throughout the Chicago area maintain a clean and safe system. Our qualified team of technicians is ready to help. Contact us today!