- Why Lindemann?
- Chicagoland Area
- Milwaukee / SE Wisconsin Area
We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
Did you know that fires from heating appliances account for 36% of residential home fires in rural areas every year? Creosote buildup and improper usage often are the main causes of these fires. Keeping the fireplace and chimney clean and properly maintained can be instrumental in reducing the risk of serious injury and damage to the home. It is also important to learn the correct ways to start, maintain, and end a fire.
Since June is National Safety Month, we’d like to share some tips for keeping you and your home safe from chimney fires:
Maintain a Safe Fire from Start to Finish
At Lindemann Chimney Service, safety is our number one priority. Contact us today to have your chimney cleaned and inspected reducing your risk of a chimney fire. Our qualified team of technicians is ready to help.