We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
Yes! That’s us! Lindemann Chimney Service located in Northern Chicago and Southern Wisconsin was recently featured in the Chicago Tribune’s Home and Garden section. The article title is Sending chimney problems up in smoke. It features information shared by Mike Ruehrdanz, our Field Supervisor and lead sweep who has been with us for over 25 years.
Mike discusses issues such as when you need to have your chimney inspected and cleaned, what type of fireplace is needed for cold rooms and additions, how damaged or defective chimneys can be repaired and animal invasion.