- Why Lindemann?
- Chicagoland Area
- Milwaukee / SE Wisconsin Area
We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
A warming fireplace can be a great time to reconnect and enjoy time with family – pets included! Our furry friends often enjoy the heat and warmth of a roaring fire just as much as we humans do. With gas panels that can reach temperatures of 350˚ F or higher, it is important though to protect our pets from the dangers that a fireplace can pose to them. Without proper supervision, their general curiosity can lead to painful burns and blisters. Taking time to provide our pets proper training and employing some basic protective equipment can both be effective in keeping man’s best friend safe around the hearth.
When protecting pets from fireplace dangers, it is imperative to offer consistent supervision while also using safety products designed specifically for the need. A fireplace safety gate is one the best ways to offer protection on a constant basis. It not only prevents wagging tails and paws from getting too close but also keeps animals away from the heat. A gate can also be helpful when the fireplace is not in use. Many pets find leftover ash and other debris fun to play in. Keep them from making a mess by blocking off the space.
At Lindemann Chimney Supply, we know how important a proactive approach to fireplace safety can be. One of the best ways to defend against chimney fires is with regular chimney cleanings. Our chimney cleaning service includes a thorough inspection of the flue along with the removal of creosote and soot buildup. A safe chimney is a clean chimney for both you and your pets.