- Why Lindemann?
We were having a leakage issue in our basement that was due to moisture in our chimney. The frigid Chicago weather has caused quite a havoc this winter. Lindemann was able to diagnose the problem and ... - Steve M. (Chicago, IL)
My experience with Lindemann was excellent. They came out and did what no one else could. Mine was a smoke issue. After having a fire the entire house would smell of smoke. I could have hung pork bell... - Frank F. (Mount Prospect, IL)
These guys are great! We had our chimney inspected/cleaned by Jim who was extremely knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely recommend these guys! And free wood with the chimney cleaning! Super! ... - Steve S. (Chicago, IL)
Have you had your chimney inspected and cleaned for winter? If not, we would be happy to schedule you. Our Sweeps have all been certified through the Chimney Safety Institute of America which is the recognized training center for Chimney Professionals in the United States. We will take care of your home as if it were our own. Here are some very important reasons why your chimney should be inspected annually and cleaned, if necessary.
We inspect the flue for creosote buildup, structural issues, clearance problems, fire hazards and more. We use video equipment to examine the inside of the chimney. This equipment detects cracks and other problems that aren’t visible to the naked eye. It’s like trying to read those tiny lines at the Optometrist 30 feet away in a dark room holding a 60 watt light bulb. That’s what inspecting a chimney without a camera is like. Cracks, improper construction, damaged pipe, all of these potential fire hazards can be averted with a proper video scan. It can even be taped for review with an insurance adjuster or spouse at a later time.
We use the latest technology in cleaning your chimney. Our equipment is designed to effectively remove creosote, dust and debris with no mess to your home. Our sweeps use professional chimney sweeping vacuums to keep your house clean. Our vacs are designed to move a vast amount of air. They have large motors and finely detailed HEPA filters to catch the smallest of debris.
If there are any issues with your chimney/fireplace/heating system, we will recommend repairs that will extend your investment in your chimney and home.
Your chimney is probably the most active system in your home. As a result, it’s exposed to the most severe elements and deteriorates such as creosote, acids, freeze/thaw, and potentially deadly air-borne diseases. We will be happy to video scan and clean your chimney. It’s money well worth the investment in your health and your family’s safety. To contact us click here.